A Chick-fil-A worker in Georgia sprang into action when he saw a little boy suffocating in a nearby car.
The boy’s mother was begging for help.
“I’m still kind of shocked right now myself that all this has happened,” Logan Simmons told WSB-TV.
A seat belt was suffocating the 6-year-old boy after becoming twisted around his neck.
In the adrenaline of the moment, Simmons climbed through the drive-thru window to get to the boy as quickly as he could.
“I think it was the quickest option,” he said. “It was right there and I saw the other car right there.”